1) Can you tell our readers about yourself and your blog?
My name is Kamsi, I am from Nigeria. I am seventeen years old and I recently graduated from secondary school. I love writing, reading and watching movies.
My blog is about flash fiction and short stories. I started it so I could improve my writing skills and hopefully one day I’ll be a professional writer.
2) Do you follow any schedule for blogging?
Not really, I just try to blog as often as possible.
3) What is one thing you like about blogging and one thing you dislike about it?
I love that I have the opportunity to share my stories and that people read my stories and give me feedback. Blogging is fun if you’re committed, I don’t think I dislike anything.
4) What is your favourite food?
Jollof rice and salad
5) How do you decide on the main plot of the stories that you write?
Well, I just decide that I want it to be thrilling and have a twist at the end, I love unexpected endings.
6) Do you have anything like a lucky charm or an experience which makes you believe in lucky charms?
No, I don’t have a lucky charm and I don’t believe in it.
7) What annoys you the most?
About writing, it’s that voice inside my head that tells me what I have written is not good enough. But I try not to be discouraged.
Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed the post, like and follow my blog. Also follow me on Pinterest
If you want to be interviewed, collaborate with me or send me a guest post, email me at email@example.com.