1) Can you tell our readers about yourself and your blog?
Hello everyone 👋 My name is Yuvi and I’m from South India. My blog is all about drawings and doodles and all things about art. Occasionally you might find some relatable, funny, satirical banters too.😊
2) Do you follow any schedule for blogging?
I don’t follow any strict schedule but try to post atleast once per week. Schedules doesn’t work well with me because I don’t want to pressure myself into this even a little as it’s my passion and I want to enjoy doing it. 😊
3) What inspires you to keep working on your blog?
Drawing and doodling is my passion and blogging is next to it. When I began blogging, I saw many bloggers write beautiful poetry and I wanted to try too. I couldn’t continue it because it is not my comfort zone. So I changed my niche to art and it’s all good now.😊
4) What is your favourite art supply?
Recently I’m obsessed with watercolor brushpen markers. Though watercolors are totally new to me, I want to try them.
5) I have seen you really like doodling. What is one thing you dislike about it?
I probably have nothing that I don’t like about doodling when I think about it.😊 Maybe, the type of doodling where people draw random objects and monster stuffs, I like a little less because it’s not my style.
6) List 3 things which annoy you the most.
The list goes on and on but I don’t want to bore you guys!🤣 I’m just going to pick the top three in my list.
1. Not being kind to people
2. Not being thankful
3. The state when your body gets tired but your mind is very active and wants you continue the work you are doing. Makes sense?😆
7) Do you have any dream destinations?
I hate summer, that dry, scorching one! So all the places that are cold ( but not too cold) and colorful like hillstations are my dream destinations. 💜
Thanks for reading. If you liked the post, like it and drop a comment. Share and follow my blog. Also follow me on Pinterest.
For collaborations, interviews and guest posts email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. (I have a lot of interviews and planned posts ready so please don’t worry if I respond late)