It's the 21st of the month, it's 2021, it's the 21st century and I just turned 14!! (Wish it was 21 here as well)
Hey there! The big day is here! I know it’s my birthday and I should be the one getting presents but I have planned a wonderful thing for you. I wanted to gift something to the amazing WordPress community and I had been thinking about this for quite some time. I will try a posting another special birthday post next week!!
I have come up with a very interesting Contest for you guys! You must read the following rules and steps to know more about the challenge.
The rules are easy-peasy lemon-squeazy. You have to write a poem or story in 21 words. Remember, only poems or stories will be considered. If you have read my Seven Word Stories, you probably have the idea how stories with less words turn out. I’ll be following back everyone who give in an entry 🙂
Steps To Participate
- You have to post the 21 Word Story/Poem on your blog or you can email it to me on email@example.com (No nonsense that you have to follow me first, just participate!!)
- Both bloggers and non-bloggers can participate so Reblog and Share this as much as possible!
- You must link this post when you post your story or poem and comment on this post if in case I miss your pingback.
- You must use the tag Draw-Write-Inspire and Write in Style, Write in 21 in your post.
- You can post your entry anytime before 21st September 3 PM IST/9:30 AM GMT. Entries after that will not be accepted. I will be announcing the winners on 28th September.
- The story or poem can be on any topic of your choice, no pressure on that.
- Please keep your content suitable for all ages. Entries with inappropriate content will be disqualified.
- You can challenge and nominate other bloggers for doing it if you want (optional)
About Points (Out Of 10)
- 2 points are for layout and rules. [Read the rules above]. Your post should use the required tags and you should link this post with it. All other rules should be followed.
- 5 Points are for the story/poem you write. If your story/poem has a deep meaning you might as well write a short excerpt explaining about it since it would be helpful for the readers
- 1 Additional Points for Reblogging and Promoting this post.
- Last 2 Points for Participation.
Awards & Prizes
The winner(s) and runner-up(s) will get: E-Certificate + Collab/Guest Post + Shout-out!
Note: I will finalize the results with the help of two of my friends who are great at writing.
I will be showcasing all the entries in a post on 21st September. The results will be announced on 28th September. And remember, it doesn’t matter if you win or not. It only matters that you participate because that would bring me all the happiness in the world.
I really am looking forward to everyone reading this post to give in an entry. It would be the best birthday ever if you participate and I’ll be really glad! I am sure you will have loads of fun and you will enjoy. This is just for fun and a way I thought I will be able to cheer you guys up.
Did you have fun, because I had loads doing it for you. If you did, don’t forget to like the post and drop a comment!
Follow me on Pinterest.
For collaborations, interviews and guest posts fill out the form on my contact page here.