Thank you so much, Poorwa for nominating me for this award. I’m truly grateful. Don’t forget to check out her wonderful blog here. Thank you so much Anushka for also nominating me for this award. I am really thankful. Please take a minute to view her amazing blog here.
Thanks for your endless support of my followers and all those who have been reading my blog recently. It’s because of you I’ve reached here!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post (Colton Beckwith RPC)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2021, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2021 Outstanding Blogger award.
1) If you weren’t blogging, what would you probably be doing right now?
If I weren’t blogging, I would probably be just writing poems on my notes or drawing stuff. I would be writing, making art, listening to music, I would be doing my usual. Excpet I won’t be posting any of my creations somewhere or I won’t be interacting with anyone.
2) If you were guaranteed to be successful, what job would you want?
I think I would be a blogger or a social media person. You know those people who just promote stuff and create their own things and get successful. I always want to be something related to Creativity.
3) What’s the best career advice you’ve ever received?
I think the best career advice I’ve received is from my sister. She is elder to me and is currently in Grade 12th. I have always been a good scorer. Like not 99% scorer but above 90% scorer. My sister tells me that just because people expect more from you, just because they think that you’re good in studies and it’s sure you’ll become an engineer, doctor or an officer (that’s the only thing people except toppers to become), doesn’t mean you have to do it. She tells me to do what I want to and not what others want me to.
4) If you could only watch one genre of movies for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably teen drama. I have been watching a lot of that lately and I absolutely love it. If you like watching teen drama then you should surely check out, High School Musical (Movies), The Princess Diaries, Hannah Montana and The Parent Trap. They’re amazing!
5) If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be
Chilli Potato or Corn Pizza. I love eating both of them.
6) What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I’m not foodie and I just stick to eating what I have eaten and I don’t like trying out new things. So there hasn’t been any weird thing that I’ve eaten.
7) If you could fly anywhere for free, where would you go
If I could fly, I’d first go to America and visit like 10 places there. To go to Universal Studios, Pennsylvania, California, New York, Texas etc. Then I’ll fly to South Korea and you know the reason for that! I’ll also love flying to Europe and visit Mexico, Paris, London, Spain, Amsterdam etc.
1) Have you ever tasted Lady Finger? Did you like it?
Yes, I absolutely love eating lady finger. It’s my favourite vegetable after potato. It’s really digestive and the best part is the shape of the vegetable is so cool.
2) Do you play any instrument?
Yes, I play piano. I was gifted a piano when I was 7 then I just played it for fun and then I took classes for it and now I own a full size keyboard and it has like 600 tones on it. I also use my keyboard to compose the songs that I write.
3) What advice will you give your younger siblings?
One advice that I’ll give my younger siblings would be to listen to music and to give time to things that you like doing. If we like a thing we automatically fitd time to do it. Studying is important but doing what you love is also as important as studies.
4) What keeps you positive in difficult times?
Music and my friends. I actually dedicate the song Somebody by Justin Bieber to both my besties. They are the ones because of whom I am strong even when I’m weak. Do listen to that song and then you’ll know.
5) Which song keeps you motivated?
Many. Currently it is- When A Girl and Princesses Don’t Cry by CARYS. The all time song that keeps me motivated is Mikrokosmos by BTS.
6) If you had a magic wand what will you ask?
An ability that makes me feel less depressed and make me stop overthinking.
7) Will you rather go for a cruise ride or go to the beach?
The beach. I love beaches.
- Ananya @Drawing My Fantasies
- Alina @Teenage Bell Pepper
- Pavithra @Small Talks
- Jaimie @Jaimie Christine
- Swift Walker @Just Dreamland
- Vani @Storytime With Shivani
- Yuvi @The Art Warlock
- Avishi @Schreibens From Avishi
- Riya @Riya’s World
- Shivi @Shivictionary
- Who inspires you? Who do you aspire to be like?
- What’s your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
- Which of your accomplishments are you most proud of?
- What’s the greatest risk you’ve ever taken?
- If you had 24 hours to do whatever you wanted in your dream city, what would you do?
- Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
- If you could time travel, what year would you go to?
Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed the post, give it a like and drop a comment. Share and follow my blog. Also follow me on Pinterest.
If you want to collaborate with me, send me a guest post or get interviewed by me, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org